Definitions The following terminology and definitions apply to the Terms and any other text on the Website: “Client”, “Registered User”, “User”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person using this website and accepting the Terms and Conditions of the company. “Company”, “We” and “Our” refer to the service Ritrex Capital LTD. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us” refer both to the client, and to us, or to the client, or to us simultaneously, depending on the context.
These Terms are associated with the offer on provision of trust management services, acceptance and review of payments, performance of financial transactions through the website, as well as on other services provided by the company and systems associated with this website.
- Rules Please read the following rules carefully before signing in.
- 1. You agree to be of legal age in your country to partake in this program, and in all the cases your minimal age must be 18 years.
- 2. Ritrexcapital.com is not available to the general public and is opened only to the qualified members of Ritrexcapital.com, the use of this site is restricted to our members and to individuals personally invited by them. Every deposit is considered to be a private transaction between the Ritrexcapital.com and its Member. 3. You agree that all information, communications, materials coming from Ritrexcapital.com are unsolicited and must be kept private, confidential and protected from any disclosure. Moreover, the information, communications and materials contained herein are not to be regarded as an offer, nor a solicitation for investments in any jurisdiction which deems non-public offers or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person to whom it will be unlawful to make such offer or solicitation. 4. All the data giving by a member to Ritrexcapital.com will be only privately used and not disclosed to any third parties. Ritrexcapital.com is not responsible or liable for any loss of data. 5. You agree to hold all principals and members harmless of any liability. You are investing at your own risk and you agree that a past performance is not an explicit guarantee for the same future performance. You agree that all information, communications and materials you will find on this site are intended to be regarded as an informational and educational matter and not an investment advice. 6. We reserve the right to change the rules, commissions and rates of the program at any time and at our sole discretion without notice, especially in order to respect the integrity and security of the members' interests. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to review the current terms. 7. Ritrexcapital.com is not responsible or liable for any damages, losses and costs resulting from any violation of the conditions and terms and/or use of our website by a member. You guarantee to Ritrexcapital.com that you will not use this site in any illegal way and you agree to respect your local, national and international laws. 8. Don't post bad vote on Public Forums and at Gold Rating Site without contacting the administrator of our program FIRST. Maybe there was a technical problem with your transaction, so please always CLEAR the thing with the administrator. 9. We will not tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE in this program. SPAM violators will be immediately and permanently removed from the program. 10. Ritrexcapital.com reserves the right to accept or decline any member for membership without explanation. If you do not agree with the above disclaimer, please do not go any further.
- Log files
- We use IP addresses to analyze traffic trends and prioritize the opening of web pages, administer the site, track user movement and collect broad demographic information for subsequent general use.
- In addition, for the purposes of system administration, detection of usage patterns, and troubleshooting, our web servers automatically register standard access information, including browser type, access time, email client used, URL, and the referral's URL.
- This information is not provided to third parties and is used only within the company as and when necessary.
- Any individually identifiable information associated with this data will never be used for any other purpose than those stated above without your explicit permission.
- The company is not liable for all past possible promises and guarantees relating to this website and its contents, or which are provided or may be provided by any branch office or any other third party, including with respect to any inaccuracies or omissions on this website and/or in any content owned by the company;
- The company is not liable for damages arising from your use or non-use of this website. This includes, without exception, direct losses, loss of business or profit (regardless of whether such loss was foreseeable, or whether it occurred in the ordinary course of business or you informed the company about the possibility of such a potential loss), damage caused to your personal computer and its systems or any other direct or indirect, unforeseen and incidental damages;
- The company cannot be held liable for any losses incurred, directly or indirectly, through your use of the website, any of its functional capabilities and functions. The company does not provide advice to its users and clients on the methods of conducting Forex trading, currency hardware and cloud mining, trading in cryptocurrency funds, securities and any other exchange assets, use and application of trading algorithms or similar business technologies. Users and clients of the site are responsible for the results of their actions with their accounts. Users and clients are also responsible for the protection of their account login details, including, but not limited to, usernames, passwords, and/or any information relating to payment information;
- The company is not responsible for the results, whether positive or negative, as well as for any actions performed by any of our users and/or clients using our website or associated resources;
- The company cannot be held liable for any failures, delays or interruptions in Internet connection or if, for any other (associated) reason, the company's website is not available for any period of time;
- If our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided only for your general information.
- We do not control the content of these sites or resources and therefore accept no responsibility for any negative consequences, loss or damage that may result from you using them.
- 1. Crediting funds. Withdrawal.
- 1.1 An active deposit is any deposit created by the client, whose maturity period has not been reached yet. The nominal value of such (active) investment cannot be withdrawn by the client or affiliates until the investment matures.
- 1.2 The client acknowledges and agrees that when creating a deposit, all funds transferred to the company's account become the company's property and the company has the right to manage the funds transferred by the client at its discretion. The company may refuse to pay the client at any time, at its own will, and without giving reasons.
- 1.3 Payments and accruals are paid in the currency of the electronic payment system used by the client when creating the relevant investment.
- 1.4 The referral bonus for any investment made by a client’s referral can be paid only in the currency of the electronic payment system that was used by that referral when creating the relevant investment.
- 1.5 The client may create a several personal accounts using the same computer or the same IP address.
- 1.6 The client acknowledges and agrees that his investment plan cannot be changed after a deposit has been created.
- 1.7 The client confirms that he understands the meaning of the following: Before creating any investment, the client is obliged to personally and independently familiarize himself with investment plans and understand all the obligations inherent in them. By creating an investment, the client agrees that all the circumstances of the investment process are clear to him.
- 1.8 The client agrees that sometimes, some investment plans, by decision of the company's financial department, may be temporarily restricted for investment, due to the fact that the number of investments in these plans has reached a sufficient level at the current moment for the company. After the company will process funds invested in these plans to work, the plans will be re-opened for investment. At the same time, all previously created investor deposits on these plans work as usual.
- 2. Affiliate Program, Representatives
- 2.1 Each Client of the company may enjoy all the advantages of both the Affiliate Program and the Representatives Program.
- 2.2 The affiliate and/or representation conditions can be changed.
- 2.3 The client is allowed to use the funds in his account balance for investment purposes.
- 2.4 Referral bonuses are generated automatically once client's referrals create investments.
- 2.5 Any client may become a company Representative. A client may apply to obtain this status.
- 3. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- 3.1 The company reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, change, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Notice of such actions will be published through the website.
- 3.2 It is your responsibility to review the amended Terms.
- 3.3 Your continued use of the website after the above changes have been posted online will mean that you have accepted and agree to the changes, and that you agree that all subsequent transactions performed by you will be subject to the updated Terms.
- 3.4 Your continued use of your personal account and this website, unambiguously indicates that your have understood, accepted and agrees to the Disclaimer Notice and that you have accepted this Agreement in full.
The company reserves the right to block access for any user accessing the website through resources that hide his identity and source data. These can be services similar to the Tor service and some VPN services.
Copyright notice Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist throughout the text that concerns the company's services and full content of this site and other services associated with the company.
Contact details Our contact information can be found on the Contact Us page.
Disclaimer notice. Exceptions and limitations Information on this Website is provided on an “as is” basis.